Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > It's 5 Sessions and Counting for Ackert's Perfect Voting Attendance Record

[email protected]
Administrator

It's 5 Sessions and Counting for Ackert's Perfect Voting Attendance Record

The latest House Clerk's report shows the state representative did not miss a vote in 2016.

By Chris Dehnel (Patch Staff) - July 28, 2016 11:53 am ET

VERNON, CT - State Rep. Timothy Ackert, R-Coventry, logged a 100 percent voting record during the 2016 legislative session, according to documents released by the state House Clerk’s office this week. Ackert's 8th District includes Columbia and Coventry and parts of Vernon and Tolland.Ackert was one of 49 members of the 151-member state House of Representatives to record a 100-percent voting record, according to the documents. This is the fifth consecutive year Rep. Ackert received a 100 percent voting record according to the House Clerk’s office. Ackert is the ranking member of the legislature’s Energy and Technology committee. He also serves on the Higher Education and Education committees.“I am dedicated to being the people’s voice for the 8th General Assembly District in Hartford,” said Ackert, who owns a Coventry-based electrical contracting firm. “Missing a session day is not acceptable for my constituents. Their concerns need to be addressed, and their questions need to be answered. I will continue to be accessible and a proactive state representative for all.”

July 29, 2016 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Blog Entries

No recent entries

Recent Forum Posts

Upcoming Events

Wednesday, Jul 26 at 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday, Aug 2 at 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday, Aug 9 at 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday, Aug 16 at 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM